A country I'd like to visit: Mexico

If I had to choose a country to know, it would be Mexico, mainly because I’m struck by its history and culture, and I think it would be a good place to work in the area of cultures and arts, which is what I’m studying. For the same reason, if I had the possibility of traveling to Mexico, I would like to be able to work on a cultural project, to develop better in the area and learn, and also to be able to finance the stay there. As it would be a unique experience, I would try to know the most that I could.

What I know about Mexico is that it is a large country with many people and several very tourist cities, some because of its history and others because of its landscapes and beaches. It is also a country that has a quite interesting past with a series of social, political and cultural changes that have determined its future. I think Mexico is a very interesting country and and I hope to have the possibility to visit it at some point of my life.





Comentarios

Entradas populares