My favourite movie

I really like to watch movies and I don’t have a favourite kind but like to watch horror films, sci-fi films and some classics of all kind. If I have to choose some favourite movie, that could be “Gremlins”, a 1984 Joe Dante’s film about strangers creatures that invade a small town and get people crazy and terrified. All the horror start when two of three rules about the care of the mogwai (the strangers and cute creatures) are violated. Those rules are no bright light, no water and no food after midnight. I think I like it because it isn’t a typical horror movie, it has scary creatures, the terror on people and the uncertainty of the destiny of the small town, but on a christmas atmosphere. And it has a great end with someone telling us that “you never can tell, there just might be a gremlin in your house”.
As I wrote it, I really like to watch movies and the last one I saw was like two weeks ago and it’s called “El bar”, a Spanish movie about a group of strangers that get enclosed in a bar after the dead of two person at the outside of the bar, and they can’t understand what it’s happening in the city and what will happen to them. I totally recomended it because it’s intriguing and has a little cuote of humour.



Comentarios

Entradas populares