My future job

As I'm studying Theory and Art History, I would like to work in a place dedicated to cultures and arts, in the area of ​​curatorship because it is an entertaining and dynamic area, where you have to plan and review the assembly of exhibitions, analyze the conditions of the place and others. I think it is one of the things I would like to work on, because I'm also interested in research and I intend to be able to specialize in the area of ​​conservation. As I like different things, I would prefer to dedicate myself to several and not stay static in one, to make it more dynamic and interesting. Also, considering that salaries in the works of cultures and arts are not the best, I would have to do several things at the same time.
If I have to work indoors, it would not be a problem for me, as long as I don't have to spend a whole day sitting in front of a desk, I prefer to move in the place. Also, if in a future job I had the possibility of traveling to other places, inside or outside the country, it would be great; but if it's not like that, it would not have a problem, it's not a priority.



Comentarios

  1. OMG! my bff is studying Theory and Art History too :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That job sounds very interesting, good luck with that!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I share your desire and need to expand your vision and travel, since you can learn much more and enrich your work.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. ​​Conservation! wow Last semester I took a course in film restoration. It is a specialty of my career.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares