Personal information on internet



Many times there is no awareness of what it means to deliver personal data to different web platforms or social networks. Since the information that the Internet can have is so immense, the mere fact of the publication of a name and a surname could mean the complete knowledge of that person, or the publication of the email could mean a series of annoying unwanted emails.

The social network that I use most is Facebook and I try to be very careful with the information I give. Personally I don’t like to give too much data, I would never put a phone number in public mode or the address of the place where I live. If I have to deliver some kind of personal data, I do it to people I trust.

I believe that each person should be able to establish their own limit on which data to deliver and on which platforms to do it, but with due care because we don’t know who could have access to our information or what could be done with it. I also think that it is necessary to educate people well about the risks involved in the delivery of personal data, especially in these times where social networks seem to be the protagonists of the lives of individuals.

Comentarios

Entradas populares