The best concert of my life: The Who

Last year I had the possibility to see live one of the bands I like the most, The Who. They are a legendary English rock band formed in the sixties and I think when I say legendary I told everything about them. They came to Chile thanks to the Stgo. Rock City festival with others rock bands, but I went to see just them. The concert took place in Estadio Monumental and was in a spring day at the end of September. I remember the band came out in the afternoon with a great sound and a perfect and beautiful setlist, I sang every song. The show was full of energy, despite the age of two of the members of the band. I couldn’t believe the show I was watching. 
Maybe one of the moments I remember with most affection was when the guitar player dedicated the song “The kids are alright” to the Chilean singer and composer Víctor Jara. In a few words: I think that Pete Townshend’s guitar is the most beautiful guitar I’ve ever heard alive.




Comentarios

Entradas populares