Food

I think it's a little difficult for me to choose a favorite food dish, because there are many that are so good, although for me one of the most enjoyable to eat are the lentils in any of their preparations, I like to prepare them as stew, hamburgers, meatballs, salads. I love them in all their forms, however, I rarely have time to prepare them, so the weekend when I have time I prepare some of those things and leave them freezing to later be able to cook them, like hamburgers. I like to cook, but as in the week I have less time I try to make simpler dishes to take lunch to the university, usually sauteed vegetables, vegetable stews or vegetable tortillas, with some addition.

If I had to recommend a place to eat, that would be Soju, a vegan and vegetarian food place that is located in a gallery on Merced street, steps from the Plaza de Armas. The local is open from Monday to Friday and the food is delicious, at lunch time they have different menus to choose from and in the afternoon different preparations such as sandwiches, french fries, etc. They even have dishes to share with another person. I recommend it 100%.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares