Summer

On this days I’m only thinking about the end of the semester, so I don´t have any idea of what I’m going to do in summer. Generally I go on holidays with my family in February, to the south of the country and we travel to different places near the area w estay. If we are going or not on vacations, we know just some weeks before February. So the only thing that I got clear is that in January I’m going to work hard, or try to do, on my thesis bacause I need to progress with that so I could finish everything on the next semester.

If there’s a place I would like to know is the north of the country, because I only know La Serena and some places near. I would like to know some places near the desert or the altiplano, because some people told me that there are some beautiful areas, but I think it’s expensive, at least some of the more turistic places. I would like to go to a place were I could go on camping, get a walk through the streets or the nature because I really like to walk and learn some things about the history of the place.

I’m hopping with anxious the holidays because I need to disconect me from the world but I’m nervous because the next year I have to present my thesis and finish everyting. 




Comentarios

Entradas populares